Whether it is our office or our home, we all need rightful equipment. A printer is one of the most useful pieces of equipment that we all should have at our workplace. There are plenty of printers in the market. They can support you with their advanced technology. However, 15 years ago, HP had launched HP 5610 printer. The printer is still in demand because of its all-in-one functions. It can serve you as a printer, scanner, Xerox machine, and fax machine.
In today’s blog, I am going to share with you each detail of the 5610 printers. I will also talk about HP office 5610 drivers and how to install them. Read the full blog to get the complete details about the printer.
What are HP 5610 Printers?
HP 5610 is an advanced printer that has a scanner and fax machine. You can use this HP printer 5610 as in one device for all your office requirements. HP electronics had launched this printer almost 15 years ago. Now it is an old device but I must say, this is still one of the most useful devices for your office.
It is fast and more efficient than any other printer. It can copy and paste 20 pages per minute for black and white content. Its speed for printing colorful content is 13 pages per minute.
It can scan documents up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches. It has a space for an automatic document feeder that can keep 25 paper sheets. The HP OfficeJet 5610 allinone printer is capable of printing 100 documents with just a push.
How is HP 5610 printer beneficial over other printers?
Most of the printers in the market can serve well. They give you quality as well as they can last for years. HP 5610 printer is more than just a printer. Despite it being now 15 years old, it can easily beat other printers with its compatibility and functions.
Size: HP 5610 is a very compatible printer in comparison to others. You can keep it anywhere in your office or your home. It is 17.2 inches in length, 16.5 inches in width, and 9.3 inches in height. It weighs 5.9 Kg is equal to 13 lb.
Takes a larger space in your home so you can easily set up a whole office system by just installing one single machine.
- HP 5610 printer is a one in all device for all your office requirements. It can serve you as a printer, scanner, and fax machine. It can print up to 20 pages per minute for black & white print whereas it can print 13 pages for color printing. This is more than what other average printers offer to you.
- HP 5610 also provides you with an automatic page feeder. You can keep 25 pages in this.
- As a scanner, it can scan up to 216 x 297 mm size pages. It uses a 16-bit color palate per RGB.
- As a fax machine, it offers you both black & white and color fax, 100-speed dials, activity reports with 33.6 kbps speed transmission.
What are HP 5610 printer drivers and how to install them?
A program that changes all data in your computer into the printer language. Each printer has a different language due to the different software and hardware parts in them.
To connect the HP 5610 with your computer, you need to download the drivers from the official website of HP. The HP 5610 drivers are software to connect your computer to the all-in-one printer. This driver is available for the following.
- – Windows 10
- – Similarly, Windows 8.1
- – Windows 7
- – Windows vista
- – And Windows XP.
- Go to the official website of HP customer support. Click the software and driver downloads.
- Search your printer name or type the same in the search box.
- There would be different drivers. Select HP 5610 driver.
- Now go to the downloads folder.
- Select the printer driver and start installing it.
- Click Next to every step and tick the necessary checkmark.
- After completion of the installation process, you can connect with the printer.
What is the difference between basic drivers and full drivers?
HP has divided its printer drivers into two categories. One is basic and another one is the full driver. The basic driver is the people who want to use it at home or for some basic functions. A full driver offers you various industry-level functions for all your corporate actions.
A basic driver offers you the simplest function of a driver. It includes printing, scanning, and sending and receiving the fax.
The full HP 5610 driver enables you to do all your professional work from your printer. Full driver software offers you the following functions.
– Printer driver
– Scanner driver
– Wireless driver
– Fax driver
– IRIS OCR scanner
– Photo editor
– Product improvement study
– HP help.
How to do test printing?
Before you do start your work, it is necessary to do a test printing. You can check if the HP 5610 printer driver working right or not. Do the following steps after installing the driver for a test printing.
- Click on the start button.
- Now click on the control panel from the start menu.
- Click category.
- Select small icons.
- Click on devices and printers.
- Right-click on your printer icon.
- Select printer properties.
- Click on the print test page.
Now your test print has been done successfully. If you are facing any issues in doing so, you can contact the HP help desk and customer support.
HP OfficeJet 5610 all inone printers are a perfect companion for all your office work. It can work like a printer, a Xerox machine, a scanner, and a fax machine. You do not need to buy different equipment for each of these functions.
It is available on different e-commerce websites like Amazon and Walmart for $100 – $200.
Read also: Is the iPhone XR waterproof?